DTI and Tri-way have created a partnership to deliver injection molds from Low Cost Countries to North America.
Designs are be carefully reviewed and approved by Tri-way and our customer. DTI manages the build at our facility in Korea or our other partnerships in Asia. Finished molds are shipped to Tri-way for cleaning, spotting validation, late changes, graining, first shots & final approval. Tri-way delivers the mold to the customer plant and manages home-line support.
Tri-Way Mold & Engineering is a first class tooling operation serving the mold industry since 1976.
The Roseville facility has 21,000 square feet of shop area employing 20 experienced mold makers with a 20 ton crane capacity.
DTI being partnered with Tri-way allows us to offer these services:
- Program management
- Product design feasibility
- Latest technology CAD CAM
- Complete design and engineering
- Production molds to 1800 ton press size
- Aluminum prototype molds
- Close tolerance work such as molds for electrical connectors
- Mold repairs
- Mold preventative maintenance
- Engineering changes
- Mold try-outs and short runs